Re: Outlook 2000 Not saving sent messages in sent folder

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by Msichana, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Msichana

    Msichana Guest

    If you are using outlook 2000, go to Options and under preferences, select
    e-mail options. Under the Message Handling option, make sure the "Save
    copies of messages in sent item folder" is checked off.
    Thanks
    MK

    Msichana, Jul 29, 2003