Re: NvCpl.dll - missing entry: NvStartup

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help' started by Will Denny, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Will Denny

    Will Denny Guest

    Hi

    Try re-installing the Nvidia software for your graphics card.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Bruno" <> wrote in message
    | On booting up I get the following error message: "Error in
    C:\WINNT\System32\NvCpl.dll Missing entry: NvStartup"

    Will Denny, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Will Denny

    Guest Guest

    Thanks - have got rid of that message, but now get "Error loading NvQTwk - The specified module could not be found"

    Guest, Jun 19, 2004

  3. None of the Nv startup items are needed,

    Use START / run "msconfig" / STARTUP
    and untick all entries starting "nv..."

    Q.

    Quentin David Jones, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Will Denny

    Will Denny Guest

    Hi

    Uncheck all references to Nvidia in msconfig>startup - I have without any
    problems.

    Will Denny, Jun 19, 2004