Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resettin

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Administration' started by GTS, Feb 27, 2009.

  1. GTS

    GTS Guest

    You're welcome.

    Unfortunately I can't think of a 64bit Vista compatible malware scanner you
    can install and run in Safe Mode. (There are very few even for 32bit
    Windows.) I don't know if it's an option for you, but I sometimes address
    these kinds of problems by connecting the drive to a service computer (or by
    using a CD based bootable operating system like UBCD4WIN) where I can scan
    it outside of the Windows installation.

    I would go ahead and try System Restore and see if that gets you anywhere.

    GTS, Feb 27, 2009