Re: new crosstab option?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Reports' started by Duane Hookom, May 24, 2010.

  1. Duane Hookom

    Duane Hookom Guest

    I would probably create a multi-column report. You might want to search the
    MS KnowledgeBase articles for the one that explains how to create a multiple
    column report with labels on the left.

    --
    Duane Hookom
    MS Access MVP