Re: Network & Sharing Center page failed to load error

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Dec 8, 2008.

  1. We had a post before as link below. Have you tried to use sfc /SCANNOW
    command.

    The page failed to load - Network and Sharing Center
    http://chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=8722#8722

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net