RE: Need automated import of tab delimited sequential files

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access External Data' started by Anne, Mar 17, 2010.

  1. Anne

    Anne Guest

    Did anyone ever give you some ideas? I have the same sort of question--I have
    an Excel file that's always placed in the same directory... I'd like to
    automatically import it into an Access 2003 database.

    Hope to hear back... or at least some good advice on the import issue...
    Thanks

    Anne, Mar 17, 2010