Re: Moving emails from "Deleted" folder back to Inbox

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by Gary VanderMolen, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. Select (highlight) all the messages you want moved.
    Then right-click anywhere in the highlighted section and
    select "Move to Folder".

    --
    Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

    Gary VanderMolen, Mar 11, 2009

  2. You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

    Gary VanderMolen, Mar 11, 2009