Re: Meeting Organizer Appears as Subject

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Calendar' started by Diane Poremsky [MVP], Mar 8, 2010.

  1. It's how it works in Outlook 2007. It can't be disabled.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Mar 8, 2010