Re: macro to select worksheet

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Programming' started by Gord Dibben, Feb 15, 2012.

  1. Gord Dibben

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left to get a list of
    15 sheets and "more sheets".

    Rather than hyperlinks, try a sheet navigation toolbar or similar.

    Sheet navigation bar from by Dave Peterson at Debra Dalgleish's site.

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

    Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro.

    See this google search result.

    http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

    Gord

    Gord Dibben, Feb 15, 2012

  2. Gord Dibben

    Don Guillett Guest

    or one I have used from a name of the sheet in a cell. You can do a
    macro to list the sheets, if desired.
    '
    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel
    As Boolean)
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False
    Dim WantedSheet As String
    WantedSheet = Trim(ActiveCell.Value)
    If WantedSheet = "" Then Exit Sub
    On Error Resume Next
    If Sheets(WantedSheet) Is Nothing Then
    GetWorkbook ' calls another macro to do that
    Else
    Application.GoTo Sheets(WantedSheet).Range("a4")
    End If
    Application.DisplayAlerts = True
    End Sub

    Don Guillett, Feb 16, 2012