Re: lsass.exe error and hung hardware detection during clean install

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server' started by h2omike, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. h2omike

    h2omike Guest

    The posting of the solution would have saved me quite a bit of time...

    You need to install win2k SP4 version. You'll have to slipstream sp4
    into win2k and create a installation disk to install with. It won't
    install any version of win2k less than sp4.

    --
    h2omike

    h2omike, Apr 6, 2006