Re: Live Messenger: one question pleaseeee

Discussion in 'Windows XP Messenger' started by Jonathan Kay [MVP], May 27, 2010.

  1. Greetings,

    Nah, it's just a bug, you don't have any invites if the web page says so. Supposedly they'll
    fix it in the next release. The number is obtained server-side, so there isn't much you can
    do to reset it on your end.

    It's very annoying.

    --
    Jonathan Kay