Re: Linux Pidgin Superior to MSN Messenger

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Moshe Goldfarb., Aug 4, 2008.

  1. On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:50:00 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ubuntu 8.04 LTS does work. He is just trolling, he's one of
    >>> those who like DFS posts that nothing works and like
    >>> Hadron, who can't seem to follow simple directions in
    >>> synaptic to get Tuxguitar to work.

    >> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning
    >> the previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on
    >> already. Don't you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is
    >> TEEMING with people having problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a
    >> piker...

    You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT.
    Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

    Moshe Goldfarb., Aug 4, 2008

  2. Re: Troll Alert - Moshe Goldfarb (was Linux Pidgin ....)

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning the
    >>> previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on already. Don't
    >>> you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is TEEMING with people having
    >>> problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a piker...

    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
    >>
    >> New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth about Moshe
    >> AKA Flatfish:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c
    >>
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >> Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio, Fedora
    >> Live CDs Interview
    >> Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT
    >>

    > You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT. Don't you have
    > some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

    Notice how this troll uses homophobic insults, crossposts to multiple
    newsgroups that I never intended my message to go to, snips my message
    away so it can post its shite? Following message best describes its
    crossposting havoc:

    http://tinyurl.com/599u38

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    One would be best to simply killfile this perp, as it serves no useful
    purpose.

    --
    HPT

    High Plains Thumper, Aug 4, 2008