RE: label formating

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Form Coding' started by Justin, May 27, 2010.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    There are many differnet printers. Some are set-up for a single size. The
    system would need to know what printer prints what label, what size the label
    is and any specifics about that specific printer that needs to be set.

    Justin, May 27, 2010