Re: Keyword search across multiple tables

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Form Coding' started by Lars Brownies, Jan 9, 2010.

  1. TJEngel,

    To search across multiple tables you can use a union query which can be
    incorporated in Allen Browne's solution Gina mentioned. A union query
    consists of multiple queries of which the order of the fields as well as the
    number of fields must be identical. For more info see:
    http://www.databasedev.co.uk/union_query.html

    Lars

    Lars Brownies, Jan 9, 2010