Re: KERNEL32.DLL corrupt?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Installation' started by Rick Rogers, Jul 11, 2009.

  1. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    Did you reinstall the 32 bit software? Or are you tryiing to run it from the
    pre-existing program folders?

    If you already did run a registry cleaner, check to see if it has an undo
    function and use it.

    Otherwise, it sounds like your clean install did not go properly and you
    will need to wipe and reload.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/