Re: Internet Explorer 8 Displays Blank Page

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by Robert Aldwinckle, Jul 9, 2009.

  1. (cross-post added to Vista Networking)
    "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:...
    > Vista.
    > Doesn't happen much. Happens a few times with 100 pages.
    > Yeah it would be a bit difficult to troubleshoot happening so few times.

    > Just thought, maybe it was a sign of some larger issue.

    Could be a symptom of an MTU issue but I thought that Vista had
    a way of automating that.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925280

    (BING search for
    Vista MTU "black hole" site:support.microsoft.com
    )

    So now details about your connectivity will be relevant as well.
    And you might find more informed help in a Vista specific newsgroup instead.
    Crossposting to Vista Networking for convenience.

    Good luck

    Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

    Robert Aldwinckle, Jul 9, 2009