Re: Insert 50 items from one table into a text box line by line

Discussion in 'Microsoft ASP .NET' started by Gregory A. Beamer, Aug 14, 2009.

  1. "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uwe> wrote in

    > How to code to Insert 50 items from one table into a text box line by
    > line?
    > (multiple line text box)

    My first thought is use a listbox instead, as it is designed to take
    multiple items (an array). If that is not possible, take the lines and
    terminate them. I believe a line feed is enough - (char)10 - but you might
    need carriage return and line feed - (char)13 and (char)10.

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA