Re: Impoting excel sheet to new workbook

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Programming' started by Don Guillett, Jul 30, 2012.

  1. Don Guillett

    Don Guillett Guest

    On Monday, July 30, 2012 2:55:51 AM UTC-5, kumark wrote:
    > HI All,
    >

    > I have a excel workbook which contains 6-7 sheets. i want to write a
    >
    > vba code .. so that when i run, it should create a new work book on my
    >
    > desktop and import all the 7 sheets from the source Workbook.
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Kumar
    >

    > --
    >
    > kumark

    Have you considered using saveAS

    Don Guillett, Jul 30, 2012

  2. Don Guillett

    Auric__ Guest

    Don Guillett wrote:

    > On Monday, July 30, 2012 2:55:51 AM UTC-5, kumark wrote:
    >>
    >> I have a excel workbook which contains 6-7 sheets. i want to write a
    >>
    >> vba code .. so that when i run, it should create a new work book on my
    >>
    >> desktop and import all the 7 sheets from the source Workbook.

    > Have you considered using saveAS

    Or copying the existing file?

    --
    Forest? What forest? I just see a bunch of trees!

    Auric__, Jul 30, 2012