Re: Importing Contact Lists Into Windows Live Mail Beta

Discussion in 'Windows XP Beta' started by D. Spencer Hines, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. Thanks.

    My experience is that I successfully import a *.wab file -- but as
    soon as I close WLM the contacts apparently go into the bit bucket and
    WLM tells me I have no contacts at all, the next time I open it.

    *.csv files won't import at all.

    Curious...

    Cheers,
    --