Re: iam safiq from http://xperrorsolutions.blogspot.com (xp backgroundprocess problem)

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by Leonard Grey, Oct 28, 2008.

  1. Leonard Grey

    Leonard Grey Guest

    "What is Google Updater and Why is it Running?"
    http://www.pctipsbox.com/what-is-google-updater-and-why-its-running/

    Only put your unaltered email address in a news post if you enjoy
    receiving spam.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare Humanum Est