Re: I need advice

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Installation' started by peter, Aug 18, 2009.

  1. peter

    peter Guest

    According to what I looked up that mobo has 2 Sata and 2 IDE connectors.
    why not buy a larger IDE HD hook it up and clone the old to the new??

    If your mobo cannot find the SATA HD hooked directly to the Sata on the Mobo
    you need to check your BIOS settings..do you actually have SATA turned on
    on some of the older Board even if you don't want
    Raid you need to install the Raid Sata drivers

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)

    peter, Aug 18, 2009