Re: How to run windows 2003 server 64bit:

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Peter Foldes, Jun 28, 2009.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    You cannot.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Jun 28, 2009

  2. Peter Foldes

    JEWboy Guest

    Why are you telling people "NO"?

    Yes we can! Empower your CPu with community service and upgrade to Cyrix
    4MHz clockspeed microprocessor, and sotckup on memory upward to a whopping
    16 MEGAbyte, and a Winchester of 64MB and you good to go. Don't forget your
    3D glasses.

    JEWboy, Jun 29, 2009

  3. Peter Foldes

    Bill Yanaire Guest