Re: How to restore RAID-5 array

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Hardware' started by Kerry Brown, Aug 16, 2009.

  1. Kerry Brown

    Kerry Brown Guest

    You'll probably have to find a forum or newsgroup that deals with Gigabyte
    motherboards to get help with this.

    http://www.bing.com/search?q=gigabyte+help+forum&form=QBRE&filt=all&qs=n

    --
    Kerry Brown