RE: how to modify the TSWEB default.htm to do ...

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Terminal Server Application' started by Guest, Jun 28, 2005.

    I've done something a bit different. I've embedded the name of the server in
    the default.htm so the only interactive piece of RDWC is the connect button.
    Since users do not need to logon via RDWC (they could use the standard Win32
    RDP Client), I see no reason to password protect the RDWC page, but rather
    rely on the GINA Logon.

    You may download my modified RDWC here:
    http://www.workthin.com/ZIP/TSWeb.zip

    --