Re: How to import GroupWise email and/or contacts into Outlook 200

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote), Jun 16, 2008.

  1. Hmmm. And when you do a File | Import and Export | Import from a
    File...

    It tells you the importer isn't installed?

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote), Jun 16, 2008