Re: How to edit and save the default contact form

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Contacts' started by Sue Mosher [MVP], Jul 25, 2003.

  1. If you have Outlook 2000 or 2002, you can make a registry change to substitute your custom form for the default form. See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/newdefaultform.htm#changedefault .

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of