RE: how to capture saveFileDialog.OverwritePrompt Response?

Discussion in 'Microsoft VB .NET' started by Guest, Jan 12, 2007.

    I think I figured this out. If you click on "Yes", then the SaveFileDialog
    control proceeds with Response.OK. I can write my File.Delete(file) code
    after that.

    If you click on "No" then the SaveFileDialog control does not proceed.

    Guest, Jan 12, 2007