Re: How do I get Windows XP to automatically display, in every file list window, a detail view sorte

Discussion in 'Windows XP Configuration' started by ju.c, Feb 6, 2009.

  1. ju.c

    ju.c Guest

    Open Explorer then select "Folder Options". Open the "View" tab and click the
    "Reset All Folders" button then close the "Folder Options" window. Now adjust
    your window settings and just exit Explorer. Holding Ctrl then clicking the close
    button doesn't work for that.

    Some related software:

    Use this VBScript to set your folder views:

    Folder View Master by MS-MVP Keith Miller (no homepage anymore)
    http://home.mchsi.com/~k.miller79/Scripts/FVM3.zip or
    http://members.home.nl/alsdewiedeweerga/Scripts/FVM3/FVM3.rar

    Just follow its directions. If you want to master folder views too, just ask.

    Related:

    FileOpenPatcher from ElmuSoft enlarges the Windows Open File dialog
    and sets Details view as default.

    FileOpenPatcher is the successor of the famous MultiEnhancer.
    FileOpenPatcher (Scroll down page)
    Info: http://www.netcult.ch/elmue/ElmueSoft-en.htm
    Download Link 1: ftp://ftp.netcult.ch/mirror/elmue/FileOpenPatcher.zip
    Download Link 2: http://electronix.ch/ptbsync/FileOpenPatcher.zip

    ju.c

    ju.c, Feb 6, 2009