Re: How can I export the contents of the reminder window?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Calendar' started by Bob I, Sep 2, 2009.

  1. Bob I

    Bob I Guest

    Export? What are you going to Export to? You can hit Alt-Printscreen and
    capture an image of the Reminder window, and then paste that into some
    application that supports images.

    Bob I, Sep 2, 2009

  2. Bob I

    Bob I Guest

    Sorry, I'm not aware of any interface that provides that ability. You
    perhaps could filter on Reminders in the Appointments view of the Calendar.

    Bob I, Sep 2, 2009