Re: How can I change double-click to select ENTIRE words - including characters like "%" and "£" ?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help' started by BillW50, Apr 2, 2012.

  1. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > How do I get double-click of the mouse to select an ENTIRE word -
    > including characters like "%" and "£"? (i.e. extended ASCII??) - in
    > WindowsXP Professional

    It probably depends on the editor you are working in. As some work
    differently on double click (usually selects the word) and triple click
    actions (usually a sentence or paragraph).

    --
    Bill
    Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Windows Live Mail 2009

    BillW50, Apr 2, 2012