Re: HELP!! Can't t ryed to clean install vista and now i can't connect to internet.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Installation' started by Malke, May 7, 2009.

  1. Malke

    Malke Guest

    dod wrote:

    > OK nm i just did the activate vista now, and that seems to have worked.
    > Should I delete my Windows.OLD file?

    Only if it doesn't have anything you want in it. Once you're sure you've got
    all your data, etc. out of Windows.old you can remove it:

    1. Click Start
    2. Select All Programs
    3. Select Accessories
    4. Click System Tools
    5. Pick Disc Cleanup
    6. Select Files from all users on this computer
    7. Confirm the UAC
    8. Select the drive that contains your old installation
    9. One of the options will be to delete your old installation. Select it and
    let the Disc Cleanup Utility do its thing.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP
    Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!