Re: goldmine software

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Stefan Blom, Apr 15, 2012.

  1. Stefan Blom

    Stefan Blom Guest

    Note that this group is for questions related to Microsoft Word.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    "Cjmac" wrote in message news:...

    Hi I am new to the site and am looking for someone who is proficient in
    gold mine contact software in the los angeles area and is available for
    some part time work...

    --
    Cjmac

    Stefan Blom, Apr 15, 2012