RE: Getting back into a database

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Security' started by Damon, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. Damon

    Damon Guest

    Daniel, We were originally using Lotus for out email and ISO DB system.
    Couple years ago we switched over to Outlook for email. I need to find a
    software that works with outlook that can be used for our ISO system. What
    do you use? Thanks. Damon

    Damon, Nov 26, 2009

  2. Damon

    Gina Whipp Guest

    Daniel,

    You mean no one has the password? I work with a company and use a database
    to which passwords are used but ALL passwords are stored with the ISO
    Management Representative because of situations like this.

    Have you tried holding down the Shift Key while opening the database? OR
    was Access secuirty applied?

    --
    Gina Whipp

    II

    Gina Whipp, Nov 26, 2009

  3. Damon

    Gina Whipp Guest

    Damon,

    When you ISO system, you need to say what you are trying to track. I use an
    Access database to track Nonconformances and improvement projects, etc...
    If that is what you are trying to track then Access will work.

    --
    Gina Whipp

    II

    Gina Whipp, Nov 26, 2009
  4. Damon <> wrote:

    >Daniel, We were originally using Lotus for out email and ISO DB system.
    >Couple years ago we switched over to Outlook for email. I need to find a
    >software that works with outlook that can be used for our ISO system.

    See the Outlook specific links at the Access Email FAQ at my website.
    http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email/outlook.htm

    Tony

    --
    Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
    For a free, convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files

    Tony Toews [MVP], Nov 27, 2009