Re: Error: Cannot open default email folders. The information store could

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by DL, Dec 24, 2009.

  1. DL

    DL Guest

    When you created a new Profile did you copy old Profile or create a new data
    file and add the accounts then test the accounts?
    And what type of account pop, imap or?

    DL, Dec 24, 2009