Re: error 0x00000057

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Print / Fax / Scan' started by Alan Morris [MSFT], Jan 26, 2009.

  1. this error is invalid parameter. I'm assuming the machine is not 64 bit and
    you are using drivers from Epson's website. Do the basic drivers Epson
    included with the OS allow you to print? If you are using Epson's XP
    drivers, you will need to go back to Epson.

    E:\>winerror 0x00000057
    87 ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER <--> 0x40000002
    STATUS_WORKING_SET_LIMIT_RANGE

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team