Re: E-mail results with a form

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by Mike, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thomas,

    I have found the asp code for e-mailing form results. It
    mentioned that I needed to have Collaboration Data Objects
    for NTS (CDONTS)installed on my W2K server. How Would I go
    about finding out if it is installed or where I can get
    it? I have my own w2k server that is hosting my site.

    Mikeal

    determine what ASP
    >email component you host supports.
    >
    >--

    >Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
    >WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    >http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    >FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
    >MS KB Quick Links, etc.
    >To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage

    support see:
    >http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
    >
    >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    >> I have forms set up to submit to a MS Access dbase using
    >> ASP. Can I also have it e-mail me that a new form has

    been
    >> submitted with some of the form fields being a part of

    the

    Mike, Jun 27, 2003