Re: E-Mail Quandry

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by ___Zoom, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. ___Zoom

    ___Zoom Guest

    There's an 'Order and Download' link on the website. Can it be that it aint
    freeware?

    ___Zoom, Jul 29, 2003

  2. "___Zoom" <> wrote in

    > There's an 'Order and Download' link on the website. Can it be
    > that it aint freeware?

    Hard to tell which program you mean when you top-post above text that
    mentions several. Assuming you meant Sylpheed-Claws, it's distributed
    under the GNU GPL.

    --
    »Q«

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=, Jul 29, 2003