Re: Dumb question - How to create a system restore point in WXP Pro?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Basics' started by VanguardLH, May 21, 2012.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > Hate to be so stupid, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any
    > help would be appreiated...

    %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

    Or use the shortcut in your Start Menu:
    Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore

    VanguardLH, May 21, 2012

  2. VanguardLH

    Mort Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > THANK YOU! God, I really feel stupid now. :) But thank you so much for
    > the timely reply.
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > "VanguardLH"<> wrote in message
    >> Dave wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hate to be so stupid, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any
    >>> help would be appreiated...

    >> %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
    >>
    >> Or use the shortcut in your Start Menu:
    >> Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore

    Hi Dave,

    No, you are not stupid at all. You are smart enough to know when to ask
    a question, and smart enough to know who to ask. Everything is so
    complex these days, and no one knows everything.

    Regards,

    Mort Linder

    Mort, May 22, 2012