Re: Display of secondary axis trendline for a secondary axis plot

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Charting' started by Jon Peltier, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Jon Peltier

    Jon Peltier Guest

    Ian -

    I just made an XY chart with two series, one primary and one secondary. I was able to add a
    trendline for each series, and both trendlines appeared with no problem. Perhaps I chose too
    simple a model of your problem. What kind of chart is this? How different are the scales? Could
    you post a sample of your data (as text right in your reply)?

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services