Re: Display BOLD and Colored text in outlook body

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Programming' started by Ron de Bruin, Nov 2, 2009.

  1. Ron de Bruin

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Use htmlbody

    strbody = "<H3><B>Dear Customer</B></H3>" & _
    "Please visit this website to download the new version.<br>" & _
    "Let me know if you have problems.<br>" & _
    "<A HREF=""http://www.rondebruin.nl/"">Ron's Excel Page</A>" & _
    "<br><br><B>Thank you</B>"

    For a range or sheet see
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Nov 2, 2009

  2. Ron de Bruin

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Oops

    Use .HTMLBody = strbody then instead of .Body = strbody

    Ron de Bruin, Nov 2, 2009