Re: DHCP Client Service Hung On Starting...

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000' started by DebonairOne, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. DebonairOne

    DebonairOne Guest

    I have this same error in Windows XP, ironically 3 yrs later.. Anyway,
    has anyone found a proper and proved fix for this yet... I have tried
    the LSP-fix, winsock fix and several other fixes including one from
    MS...

    DebonairOne, Mar 18, 2005