Re: Deleting IMAP Mail

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by Jeff Stephenson [MSFT], Jul 9, 2003.

  1. You can use Tools -> Customize to add Purge Deleted Messages to your toolbar
    to make it a bit less of a pain, but no, Outlook doesn't have any way to
    have this done automatically. I'm agitating for it...

    --
    Jeff Stephenson
    Outlook Development

    Jeff Stephenson [MSFT], Jul 9, 2003