Re: Defender Failed 0x800106ba-0x80092003

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Security' started by shirli, Mar 9, 2009.

  1. shirli

    shirli Guest

    windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to do..
    i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help

    shirli, Mar 9, 2009

  2. shirli

    Frank Holman Guest

    Frank Holman, Mar 9, 2009

  3. Here's how I fixed it:

    Click Start
    In Search - services
    Click on Services in the list
    You will now have a list of services on the pc
    Scroll to Windows Defender and it will say Manual
    Change it to Automatic and Start it then
    Reboot and the message is gone from both of my computers.....

    Christine Williams, Mar 14, 2009
  4. shirli

    Johnny Guest

    "Christine Williams" wrote:

    > Here's how I fixed it:
    >

    > Click Start
    > In Search - services
    > Click on Services in the list
    > You will now have a list of services on the pc
    > Scroll to Windows Defender and it will say Manual
    > Change it to Automatic and Start it then
    > Reboot and the message is gone from both of my computers.....
    >

    > "shirli" <> wrote in message
    > > windows defender error 0x800106ba keeps popping up.. i don't know what to
    > > do..
    > > i have no clue how this happend and what to do....help
    > >
    > > "Ray Barnes" wrote:
    > >

    > >> Use the admin settings to check the manuel or auto run settings and fix
    > >> the error in windows defender by changing the way it runs. Auto or
    > >> manuel and then reset back to run atuomatic at startup of system start.
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> Ray Barnes

    Christine,
    You're Awesome! Worked on my computer too! Thank You
    Johnny

    Johnny, Apr 2, 2009