Re: Copy the contents from richtextbox to another richtextbox with diff. font, style,collor backcolo

Discussion in 'Microsoft C# .NET' started by Alan, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Hello,
    If only "copy" is needed, you may use the Copy method of the RichTextBox
    control, then use the Paste method in the other control.

    "shafiqul amin via .NET 247" <>
    > (Type your message here)
    > Hi, I am developing a instant messanger.But I can not transfer the text of

    different font and sytle from user richtextbox to conversation richtextbox.
    plz help me providing guidelines and code if possible.thanx

    Alan, Dec 23, 2004