Re: Copy the contents from richtextbox to another richtextbox with diff. font, style,collor backcolo

Discussion in 'Microsoft C# .NET' started by Champika Nirosh, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Hi amin

    Use myRichTextBox.Rtf as the send query and in the receiver side

    receiverRichTextBox.Rtf = "what received";

    This will let you keep the formatting etc as they are..

    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Nirosh.

    "shafiqul amin via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    > (Type your message here)
    > Hi, I am developing a instant messanger.But I can not transfer the text of

    different font and sytle from user richtextbox to conversation richtextbox.
    plz help me providing guidelines and code if possible.thanx

    Champika Nirosh, Oct 18, 2004