Re: Contacts & Signatures Won't Stick

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by D. Spencer Hines, Sep 23, 2008.

  1. I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.

    Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
    disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
    --
    DSH
    Lux et Veritas et Libertas

    D. Spencer Hines, Sep 23, 2008

  2. D. Spencer Hines

    sgopus Guest

    I believe WLM is part of Vista, and this is XP general questions, sorry.

    sgopus, Sep 23, 2008

  3. D. Spencer Hines

    sgopus Guest

    I am correcting myself WLM is a part of XP, but seeing how I know nothing
    about it, I can't offer anything but comic relief. sorry

    sgopus, Sep 23, 2008
  4. D. Spencer Hines

    Olórin Guest

    "sgopus" <> wrote in message
    >I am correcting myself WLM is a part of XP, but seeing how I know nothing
    > about it, I can't offer anything but comic relief. sorry
    >
    > "D. Spencer Hines" wrote:
    >
    >> I import a *.WAB file and everything goes smoothly.
    >>
    >> Than I exit WLM and when I open it up again all the contacts have
    >> disappeared and I'm told I have zero contacts in that account.
    >> --
    >> DSH
    >> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
    >> Vires et Honor
    >>
    >> > "Kelly" <> wrote in message

    And there should surely be a dedicated forum for beta testers anyway,
    methinks....

    Olórin, Sep 23, 2008