Re: Contact Folders Gone

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Contacts' started by Mark in WI, Nov 28, 2009.

  1. Mark in WI

    Mark in WI Guest

    How do I do that?

    Thanks again.

    Mark

    Mark in WI, Nov 28, 2009

  2. R click each Folder > Properties > Outlook Address Book > Show this folder
    as an email address book
    --
    Russ Valentine

    Russ Valentine, Nov 28, 2009

  3. Mark in WI

    rtclac

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    please help! additional contact folders not shown(same situation)

    I have read your response however I do not have any additional contact folders showiong in my outlook contact page to right click. I am running outlook 2007 and have multiple contact folders. The only folder that is shown is the default contact folder but not the additional contact folders that i have, i.e. "business", "friends", etc. I recently imported the pst file after doing a reformat and all works well except this. I know the additional contacts are there as I can do a search for a name and the name shows up in the search, however I can't see the folders in the outlopk page. Ihave tried everything to get thsese contact lists to show but no solution- can you help with this?

    rtclac, Nov 30, 2009