Re: Configuring Cisco Linksys with local ISP

Discussion in 'Windows XP Networking' started by Jack [MVP-Networking], Sep 28, 2009.

  1. Hi
    Almost all DSL services need first a Modem connected to the Tel. line.
    Some ISPs provide a Modem, many provide Modem/Router combo.
    So as a first step you should post how you are connected Now.
    Once the hardware issue is cleared Malke's excellent post would do the rest.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Sep 28, 2009