Re: Column C does not belong to the table T

Discussion in 'Microsoft C# .NET' started by Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Sep 20, 2004.

  1. mkomasi,

    Without some more specific information (the structure of the data table,
    what you are doing, the data grid settings, the user action, etc, etc),
    there is little that we could do. I've never seen anything like that, and I
    wouldn't imagine that this would happen, unless you are doing something
    strange with the table structures.

    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    -

    Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Sep 20, 2004