Re: certificate CN name does not match passed value

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by Bill Terry, May 31, 2009.

  1. Bill Terry

    Bill Terry Guest

    Bill Terry, May 31, 2009

  2. Re: certificate CN name does not match passed value

    Changes are, you are getting that error message because you are
    using an obsolete name for the mail server. Make sure all your
    AT&T/Sbcglobal account settings agree with this:
    http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=10707

    --
    Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

    Gary VanderMolen, Jun 1, 2009